Providing Microsoft SCCM Deployment Solution for a Leading US Cargo company across USA
The client was looking to perform a hardware refresh for its workstations, and provide an ongoing solution by implementing Windows Operating System Deployment from SCCM 2012.
- Proper SCCM (System Centre Configuration Manager) was not available
- To manage and configure WDS, DHCP servers
- Set up all scopes options in the DHCP to configure PXE
- To remove the Antivirus blocking the SCCM from PXE Booting
- High maintenance cost
- Deployment, installation and configuration using SCCM
- Re-created WDS Server and enabled DHCP Server
- A standard build was used to avoid changing the SCCM image for each workstation
- Configuration compliance was monitored by SCCM and any new software is installed from preapproved list by SCCM
- Removed Store Apps for Windows 10 using PowerShell
- Enabled options in the DHCP Server to PXE boot the machines.
- Reduced cost on deployment
- Shortened the testing process during an OS rollout
- Automated customization OS Disk images across the environment