• Experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, ClickTale, etc) required.
• Extensive experience with analytical tools supporting data analysis and reporting (Excel, Tableau, Microsoft BI, etc.)
• BA/BS degree in Statistics, Finance, or other quantitative disciplines such as Applied Mathematics, etc. (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
• Exceptional communication skills
• Ability to effectively work with internal teams across numerous functions and Ievels
• • Strong experience with digital marketing analytics (web, media, social)
• Execute digital data analysis utilizing multiple data sources in support of business intelligence reporting needs
• Design, develop, and maintain ongoing metrics, reports, analysis and dashboards, identifying KPIs to drive key business decisions
• Develop, implement, and maintain visualizations of complex information to convey insights and business actions
• Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis
• Analyze web traffic and site behavior using web analytics tool for customer and business insights, Ieading to actions (marketing, site usability, etc.) to deliver on improved customer site experience or business growth (sales, traffic and conversion)
• • Able to analyze complex data and communicate the resulting insights with clarity. Someone who can ‘tell the story’, not just present numbers