· Analog and digital electronics, PCB, Verilog, FPGA Design Engineer.
· Designs, develops, tests, or supervises the manufacturing and installation of electrical equipment, components, or systems for commercial, industrial, military, or scientific use.
· Significant experience with FPGA programming, Verilog/RTL, analog and digital design and simulation is required.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Requirements flow down preparing and presenting design reviews.
· Mixed signal circuit design.
· High speed (>2.5 Gb/sec) digital and RF circuit design.
· Test engineering experience - hands on with laboratory test equipment.
· Integrated circuit design.
· MATLAB, C++, and other programming.
· Proficient with electronic design and simulation tools.