The successful candidate will contribute to development and enhancement of the Common Capacity Model (CCM) Database.
The candidate will develop user interface reports/forms to allow Capacity and Rate Readiness (CRR) modelers to quickly identify and cleanse erroneous data from the database.
The user interface will also allow Supply Chain Management (SCM) buyers to upload sourcing data and generate canned reports from the CCM to help guide sourcing decisions.
The baseline CCM is complete, but additional step improvements need to be made to incorporate other types of manufacturing into the dataset.
The candidate will assist the CCM architect in streamlining the SQL queries, VBA coding and development of diagnostic reports to alert the capacity database administrator when problems arise.
Additional tasks is to connect SCM’s sourcing tools into the CCM to automate data entry.
Specific duties include:
• Use of SQL and VBA to develop, test and deploy CCM capabilities
• Further refinement of standard excel templates including VBA macros for CRR team analysis of suppliers’ survey data
• Generate standard report and user interface forms to allow non-technical users to utilize CCM for capacity reporting and sourcing decisions
• Assist in data system integration with SCM sourcing tools
• Troubleshoot existing CCM model as required