• B.S. in MIS, Business Administration, or related field.
• 4+ years of Professional Project Management experience (certification required)
• 3+ years of managing Information Technology related projects using Microsoft Project
• Strong leadership, administrative and organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal and interviewing skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to make presentations to both technical and non-technical audiences Please see information related to job responsibilities for additional information.
Sr. Project Manager will support the following initiatives and projects for Information Governance:
• IG Assessment: Data mapping and documentation of all systems throughout the Commission;
• SharePoint upgrade: Discovery portion of a possible Capital Project
• AXS-1 Email Archiving Project: Discovery portion of the capital project to implement AXS-1 Records Manager and Compliance
• Konica Minolta OCR: Implementation of OCR application throughout the Commission;
• PageFreezer implementation: Implementation of Social Media Archiving platform Demonstrate exceptional decision-making, organizational and time management skills.
• Demonstrate competencies in project management and business application analyst skills with application development and deployment projects.
• Manage the design and implementation of a Genesis IVR applications and solutions.
• Coordinate with multiple vendors to establish work-efforts, maintaining an overall project plan
• Provide periodic project updates
• Analysis specifications to ensure business objectives are meet
• Assist in Unit and Integration Testing
• Support System and Client Acceptance Test Efforts
• Work with other team members to understand technical requirements and identify and resolve issues and risks.
• Provide second tier on call support in the event there are production outages.
Projects include the development and implementation of automated systems, back-office systems, integration middleware, web services, and web development. Install and maintain software packa