• BS or BA in MIS or Information Systems, Business Administration or related field. Equivalent experience will be considered.
• Minimum five (5) years of Business Application Analyst or functional support experience.
• Minimum two (2) years of Project Management experience using MS Project preferred. (Project Management certification desired but not required) Familiarity with the items listed in the responsibilities area.
Sr. Business Application Analyst will support the following initiatives and projects for the Information Governance area:
• IG Assessment: Data mapping and documentation of all systems throughout the Commission;
• SharePoint upgrade: Discovery portion of a possible Capital Project
• AXS-1 Email Archiving Project: Discovery portion of the capital project to implement AXS-1 Records Manager and Compliance
• Konica Minolta OCR: Implementation of OCR application throughout the Commission;
• PageFreezer implementation: Implementation of Social Media Archiving platform
• Interface with functional users to define and document functional requirements for application software using structured user interviewing techniques.
• Define and document system scope, current logical view, general requirements and proposed logical view using structured design and analysis techniques.
• Identify opportunities for improvement within the system, including making recommendations on how users can best utilize the product to accomplish their functional objectives.
• Evaluate existing and new system functionality and determine any requirements not met by the specific system, and develop action plan to correct deficiencies.
• Develop, research, and evaluate feasibility of alternatives to meet project objectives and recommend optimal alternatives.
• Guide and participate with the Programmer Analyst(s) in the conversion of system requirements into detaile