Works with end user groups to identify solutions to business problems/processes or inefficiencies. Evaluates existing systems and/or user needs and makes recommendations.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, preferably in software engineering, business, information systems, or a discipline closely related to the client area served.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience including hands on SRM / ECC configuration and implementation
• Demonstrable end-to-end business process knowledge in procure-to-pay processes
• Expert level knowledge in SAP MM, SRM and AP.
• Knowledge of applicable regulations and standards affecting Pharmaceutical Products (e.g. GMP).
• Managing SAP projects and teams; working knowledge of all aspects of the SAP ASAP methodology including Applications, Integration, Data, Security, Change Management
Training, and Communications.
• Hands-on experience planning and facilitating blue print workshops.
• Strong understanding of developing complex interfaces.
• Ability to resolve complex issues in high stress and high pressure situations.