· Must be a U.S. citizen
· Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Applications
· Must be able to multi-task
· Must have strong customer service skills
· Must be detail oriented
· Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
· Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time
· The Army TADSS Maintenance Program (ATMP) is a seven year Single Award ID/IQ contract for maintenance, sustainment, operations, and support of Army Training Aids, Devices, Simulators, and Simulations (TADSS), Live-Fire Ranges, and Instrumentation Systems.
· The ATMP portfolio includes ~250,000 live, virtual, constructive, and gaming TADSS located at 422 sites worldwide.
· The primary customer is PEO STRI in Orlando, FL. PEO STRI’s published vision for ATMP is integrated, one-stop, world-wide maintenance and sustainment for Army Program of Record (POR) TADSS.
· Stock Clerk – Ensures inventory of man-worn Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement Systems (MILES) parts and consumable items necessary for maintenance are readily available at Tobyhanna Army Depot (TYAD), PA. Perform data entry functions including work orders, parts requests, inventories, and other tasks as assigned.
· Previous ATMP experience
· Data entry experience
· Experience working in a production or warehouse environment
· Technical acumen
· Experience operating a fork lift