• Participate in all aspects of software development lifecycle in agile engagement models.
• Refine user stories and participate in spring planning.
• Ensure adherence to architecture standards, risk management and security policies.
• Mentor team members on various software development functions.
• Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of application deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project
basis in collaboration with customers and other stakeholders.
• Actively drive design reviews and code walkthroughs to ensure that solutions meet the needs of the business and the system.
• Actively apply test driven development to write and automate unit and functional test cases.
• Partner with the production support teams to troubleshoot issues in production and drive them to quick resolution.
• Understand nonfunctional requirements, document and implement technical stories in the product.
• Assist with coordination of code migrations to move code through each environment (Development, Test and Production) with the
code deployment teams.
(Cassandra) ORM tools, Spring Boot, Apache.
• Experience building and deploying code on the Cloud (Private, AWS, GCloud, Azure).
• Knowledge of container based deployment is preferred.
• Knowledge and experience of BPMS (Business Process Management systems) and workflow tools is required.
• Experience using API design and documentation tools, such as Swagger or RAML.
• Experience with CSS, and preferably a CSS preprocessor such as LESS or SCS.
• Experience designing and implementing REST APIs.
• Experience with distributed streaming like Apache Kafka.
• Knowledge on Unix/Linux environment, experience with shell scripting.
• Strong knowledge on design patterns and micro service development.
• Strong web development background with experience in building modern, client centric UI’s is a must.
• Background and experience building and deploying secure and resilient micro services at scale.
• Experience with building high performance applications with the ability to troubleshoot and fix issues.
• Experience automating the development operations (DevOps).
• Experience with database development across RDMS, NoSQL databases.
• Experience in Financial industry is a plus.