System Center Services
Sun technologies provides System Centre services to its clients to integrate their products with System centre 2012. We offer new exciting risk free, cost efficient features and enhancements across infrastructure provisioning, infrastructure monitoring, application performance monitoring, automation and self-service, planning and Design, User and Device management, IT service management and configuration management.
Sun Technologies help prospects to integrate with:
- System Center Orchestrator (SCORCH) - Uses a drag and drop graphical interface (Runbook Designer) to integrate and automate IT processes
- System Center Data Protection Manager (DPM) - Provides centralized disk-based and tape-based continuous data protection, and recovery solution for servers
- System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) - Provides flexible and cost effective infrastructure monitoring to many data center systems
- System Center Advisor (SCA) - Analyses your Microsoft workloads by collecting data from your installations
- System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) - Manage your PCs and servers, keeping software up-to-date, setting configuration and security policies, and monitoring system status
- System Center Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) - Manage virtual machines residing on Hyper-V, VMWare and XenServer
- System Center Service Manager (SCSM) - Provides an integration platform for automating and adapting organizations IT services management, built in processes for incident and problem resolution, Change control, and asset lifecycle management
Who should integrate with System Center 2012?
- Network device vendors
- Product vendors
- Virtual Appliance vendors
- Network Gateway solution providers
- Security providers