Time and Material
In the ever changing economic climate, organizations are forced to balance the business as usual functions and the new initiatives that are critical to stay ahead of their peers.
When scope, specification and implementation plans of a software development project are not easy to define at the outset, Time & Material Model becomes an attractive option. Under this model, you pay as per use of the hourly development efforts. Under this mode, we define the business model and work hand in hand with our client for execution of end-to-end project. At times once the scope is frozen the time and material project also gets converted to the fixed price model. We have very strict project management and reporting practices whereby task sheets are generated on a daily / weekly basis for each of the developer on the project.
Choose Time & Materials Engagement Model if:
- Requirements, features and specifications for the software being developed, are likely to evolve at any stage during project development
- The anticipated duration of the project cannot be estimated (or if estimating a fixed duration for the project can lead to counter-productive results)
- Between the two, 'Getting it right' is more important than 'Getting it right on time'
- Substantial architecture-level and structural changes are likely to occur while the software solution is being developed
- You would like to work with us for a defined number of hours that are not necessarily continuous (for example, eight hundred hours over five months)