All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Pay Rate: $25/hr – $28/hr, the pay rate may differ depending on your skills, education, experience, and other qualifications.
• Medical Insurance in compliance with the ACA
• Sick leave in compliance with applicable state, federal, and local laws
• The expatriate tax accounting representative will manage inquiries from the global mobility team, employees on international assignments (expatriates) and business units.
• The representative will also be responsible for the administration associated with an expatriate tax operation, including developing and maintaining lists and databases for tax services and frequent business travelers.
• Compensation discrepancy research, problem-solving abilities, attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
• The ability to accurately calculate, record, manage payments/ amounts owed, reconciliation and post to individual employee files.
• Provide updates to financial reports, and statuses via email communication.
• Great customer service and interpersonal skills are critical and constantly in use when working with our expatriate population to provide education and understanding of U.S. and foreign taxes.
• Comprehensive knowledge of accounting, taxation principles and guidelines are a plus.
• The ability to handle fast-pace environment and multi-task with large volume of data and complete repetitive tasks to closure.