All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Pay Range: $17/hr – $23.26/hr, the pay rate may differ depending on your skills, education, experience, and other qualifications.
• Medical Insurance in compliance with the ACA
• Sick leave in compliance with applicable state, federal, and local laws
• Journaling, Organized, knowledge with Microsoft and Office and communications;
• Knowledge SAP ledger, Basic accounting principles including debits and credit
• Performs a variety of general accounting support tasks in an accounting department.
• Verifies accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
• Updates and maintains accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., accounts receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers, payrolls, receipts, accounts payable).
• Enters data into computer system using defined computer programs; compiles data and prepares a variety of reports.
• Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
• May reconcile bank and financial statements/report. Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies. Investigates questionable data.
• High School and 2 years additional education and/or experience.