All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Pay Rate: $25.91/hr
• Medical Insurance in compliance with the ACA
• Sick leave in compliance with applicable state, federal, and local laws
• Performs manual and clerical duties involved in receiving materials, supplies and equipment.
• Normally utilizes computers to enter transactions, validate information and maintain database.
• Within prescribed limits unpacks and examines items received and verifies completeness against bills of lading, invoices, and other records
• Keeps records of goods received
• Rejects damaged, excess, or misdirected goods and processes necessary paperwork to notify appropriate purchasing, material, vendor, and other concerned organizational personnel.
• Routes materials to inspection, stores, or other destinations; and may operate mobile equipment used to move materials.
• Answers inquiries concerning status of rejected or other goods.