All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Pay Rate: $25/hr – $29/hr, the pay rate may differ depending on your skills, education, experience, and other qualifications.
• Medical Insurance in compliance with the ACA
• Sick leave in compliance with applicable state, federal, and local laws
• Technician Spec / First Article Inspector (FAI) – Uses predetermined methods, operations, setups and prescribed specifications to inspect visually in-process and completed products such as electronic units and subsystems, precision electromechanical assemblies or mechanical units, sub-assemblies, structural flaws and internal defects.
• Uses various measuring devices. Accepts, rejects, or supports rework of defective or malfunctioning units or systems.
• Works from blueprints, diagrams, scales, fixtures, customer specifications, drawings or inspection instructions and checklists.
• With this information and skill set the individual will complete first article documentation in accordance with AS9102 requirements.
• Familiarity with Adobe Acrobat and computer system navigation is required.
• IPC610/J-STD, IPC620 experience and strong knowledge is required.
• Additionally, excellent communication ability is required.
• Quality certifications such as ASQ, CMI or CQT is a plus.