All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Pay Range: $18/hr – $23/hr, the pay rate may differ depending on your skills, education, experience, and other qualifications.
• Medical Insurance in compliance with the ACA
• Sick leave in compliance with applicable state, federal, and local laws
• Uses predetermined methods, inspection operations and prescribed specifications to visually inspect solder and conformal coating of circuit card assemblies IAW IPC-A-610 & IPC-J-STD-001 requirements.
• Role will incorporate instructions, drawings or inspection instructions and checklists, various measuring devices (dial indicators, preset micrometers, scales, etc) to visually inspect circuit card assemblies to manufacturing and industry specifications including IPC and related reference documents and standards.
• Basic qualifications include the following:
• Prior experience inspecting solder connections and/or in assembly build on circuit card assemblies in accordance with IPC-A-610 & IPC-J-STD-001 requirements.
• Minimum 1 year visual Inspection (solder/coating) experience, or in lieu of quality inspection 3 years manufacturing/soldering experience of Electronic Assemblies.
• Detail-oriented, and proficient at interpreting drawings, diagrams, parts lists, IPC manuals, revision control, reference documents and work instructions.
• Team player with strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient with Personal Computers.
• Interfaces effectively and diplomatically with all levels of manufacturing when addressing quality defects.
• Must have IPC-610 and J-STD experience