All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Pay Rate: $34.91/hr – $45.94/hr, the pay rate may differ depending on your skills, education, experience, and other qualifications.
• Medical Insurance in compliance with the ACA
• Sick leave in compliance with applicable state, federal, and local laws
• Conducts financial and operational audits by examining and verifying accounting, statistical, or operational records and/or procedures of internal and/or external organizations to determine the reliability and effectiveness of financial and control systems, material assets, net worth, liabilities, capital stock, surplus, income, and expenditures.
• Examines records to ensure proper recording of transactions and compliance with applicable laws, agreements, and policies.
• Prepares reports of findings and recommendations to management.
• May include auditing activities under Sarbanes-Oxley.
• May support divisions and subsidiaries in evaluating and recommending improvements to business practices, processes and control procedures