All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
• Effectively setup and maintain above target OEE performance on primary value stream production lines.
• Responds to production line calls to resolve performance related setup issues in a timely and efficient manner.
• Sustain 5S of parts and tooling across the value stream you work in.
• Maintain change parts and tooling in base condition.
• Initiates work orders in the CMMS (Maximo) for repairs/improvements to be planned and scheduled.
• Escalates higher level issues in a timely manner to the appropriate groups.
• Communicates improvement opportunities through cross functional groups and the setup team.
• Performs vision system tasks at the mechanic level.
• Troubleshoots minor equipment related issues and performs repairs.
• 3-7 years’ experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Technical skills and experience with basic hand tools
• Entry level position needing close supervision – Previous departmental experience is not required but
• Extensive training is required when starting in this role, must be able to learn new processes, equipment and Grasp technical concepts in a timely manner.