All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Pay Range: $45/hr – $60/hr, the pay rate may differ depending on your skills, education, experience, and other qualifications.
• Medical insurance in compliance with the ACA
• Sick leave in compliance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
• Potential travel to suppliers; will vary based on program requirements and supplier performance.
• Take an active role in new supplier selection and development activities to assure long term program success. Make recommendations on potential supplier usage based on demonstrated ability to meet requirements, supplier assessments, and historical performance.
• Collaborate with engineering, sourcing, and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards and methods are in place at suppliers in support of procurements.
• Review of program contractual and drawing requirements and support inspection activities based on applicable quality flow-down text per the purchase orders
• Perform supplier process surveillance & product source inspections; commission and mentor 3rd Party Source Inspection resources.
• Basic Supplier Quality support activities including: verification of special processes, part acceptance planning & defect analysis.
• Evaluate supplier Root Cause Analysis and verify Corrective Action effectiveness of supplier nonconforming product. Provide assistance as required to ensure comprehensive solutions.
• Providing hands on support to Receiving Inspection personnel on products involving a wide range of mechanical, electro-mechanical and electric disciplines.
• Successful candidates will also need to provide reporting on Hardware and Supply Chain quality metrics utilized to manage SQA and supplier performance.