All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Pay Range: $21/hr – $24/hr, the pay rate may differ depending on your skills, education, experience, and other qualifications.
• Medical insurance in compliance with the ACA
• Sick leave in compliance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
•Uses microscope to verify correct part placement and orientation, manually align parts before soldering and perform post re-flow inspection and touch-up.
• Able to identify and touch up poor wetted solder joints, solder voids / insufficient solder, solder shorts/ bridges, misaligned parts / leads, tombstoned and or billboarded components and any out solder defects that may occur during the SMT operation.
• Must be able to read instructions and identify standard SMT components.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment where some overtime may be required.
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time and focus on tedious tasks.
• Experience with reworking circuit card assemblies using hot plates, hot air pencils, ERSA BGA removal, etc.
• Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position and have above average surface mount and fine pitch soldering skills.
• Must have expired or active IPC-610 Certification
• IPC J-STD-001 Certification
• Experience with build to print jobs and working with engineering on processes.