All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Pay Rate: $70/hr – $80/hr, the pay rate may differ depending on your skills, education, experience, and other qualifications.
• Medical Insurance in compliance with the ACA
• Sick leave in compliance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
• Consults with functional areas to develop understanding of the varied and complex business needs supported by the system.
• Understands the role of the system in the big picture and provides ideas and recommendations regarding the evolution of the system.
• Independently perform analyses and implement data, software, or technology solutions to deliver precise, reliable, and reproducible products in a timely manner, under the direction of a more senior team member.
• Demonstrate technical precision and strong analytical skills. Possess good understanding of software development.
• Perform routine tasks competently and independently and generate reliable and consistent results.
• Produces and maintains required documentation associated with work product, keeping it current and accurate.
• Coordinates and or performs testing of system modifications.
• Communicates system changes and issues to next level of management
• Experience working with data and analytics.
• Experience working in pharma
• Experience in the systems development, implementation, and operations of a large-scale, enterprise systems.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to effectively lead and facilitate meetings with customers and technical team members.
• Must be deliverables focused and detail oriented.
• Must exhibit exceptional teamwork skills.
• Experience working with Jira and with the agile methodology