All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Pay Rate: $45/hr – $50/hr, the pay rate may differ depending on your skills, education, experience, and other qualifications.
• Medical Insurance in compliance with the ACA
• Sick leave in compliance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
• Course management includes, but is not limited to, updating course properties, creating courses, curricula, certifications, and enrolling learners through the admin, templates, assignment rules, batch processes, course utilities such as import, export, archive, restore, configuration options, course catalog, etc.
• Maintaining detailed tracking of administrative tasks ensuring their timely completion in accordance with system specific procedures.
• Maintaining system specific technical documentation for Learning Management Systems.
• Work with subject matter experts (SMEs) and stakeholders to determine the end user requirements, and how best the system can be managed to support training requests, maintain compliance, and support ongoing user needs.
• Managing customer service inquiries, ongoing LMS/user issues (e.g., responding to learner emails via IT Helpdesk tickets, and email) that inform and implement solutions.
• Sending learning communications to key stakeholders regarding changes in learning administration.
• Ensure all training records are completed correctly and retained according to internal procedures.
• Assist with the development of training materials that aid users in overall training compliance.
• Data analysis of various training metrics for effectiveness, compliance, and performance improvement.
Experiences that make you a strong candidate for this role:
· Bachelor’s Degree in IT or equivalent technical training and certifications.
· 5+ years of proven experience with administration of a Learning Management System.
· Five years or more in the pharmaceutical industry with GxP experience.
· Familiarity with SCORM content.
· Strong communication skills.
· Ability to multi-task with multiple projects running in parallel with each other.
· Agile and able to adapt to change.
· Solution Oriented with effective results in mind.
· Problem-solving strategist and critical thinker.
· Open to learning new systems.